Based in Mexico City, Mexico
October 18th 2015
SodaCity is an action, fast paced game, with hybrid beat/shoot ‘em up gameplay.
SodaCity is a fictional metropolis where inhabitants are soda cans, dominated by the organized crime, violence and warfare. You play as Mr. Redd, who’s on a personal vendetta against SodaCity’s organized crime. Mr. Redd is a retired bounty hunter who seeks to avenge his brother’s death, carrying a one-can assault on every single criminal territory until he destroys every one of the city’s bosses.
- Experience a modern take on old school game genres.
- Try out 38 upgradeable weapons.
- Fight your way across 18 levels in 6 different zones.
- Overcome 7 boss battles.
- Bullet Time!
- Full controller support.
Sodacity - Trailer YouTube
Sodacity - Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Overall SodaCity is a six pack full of fun. It’s funny, has some pretty unique bosses and the combat feels nifty, immeadiate and creates a nice flow while balancing frustration and reward."
- Patrick, XTgamer.DE
- "Tiene muchas cosas muy chidas! Aparte de que esta difícil como la cuaresma, No manches!"
- Alejandro Ramírez, XkidVG Youtube Channel
- "Is a brawler-ish, It is a brawler with guns!"
- Mark, Question Mark
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Available from http://rodrigoflores.bandcamp.com/album/sodacity-ost.
Available from https://society6.com/armandoflores/collection/sodacity.
About Tochas Studios
In October 2011 in Mexico City, after a couple of rather vague and unsuccessful experiences on the development of video games; we decided to start "Tochas Studios" with the mission to generate video games that provide an inspiring, exciting, full of learning, sincere experience and become able to arouse all kinds of questions. Our vision is to consolidate as one of the most important independent game studios in Latin America and serve as a platform for growth in the gaming industry, especially in Mexico City.
More information on Tochas Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Graphic Artist, Game Designer
Musician, Game Designer
Programmer, Game Designer
Public Relations, Advertising, Freelancer